Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Holidays!!

Wanted to wish you all the happiest of holidays, whichever domination you all may be! I know it's been good for me so far, and I have plans to make it better this weekend. But the best part is I'm finally writing steadily again. The Harbinger of Fidelity now has almost 9,000 words. When I last wrote it, it only had about 4,000 so I'm super excited! Finally getting the touch of writing back in these lazy fingers.

Haven't been my writer's group in a few weeks, because of the holidays, but the next meeting I am seriously going to go to! I love those women and their ideas. They even suggested I start a memoir now, which I did, so I could remember things clearer. I just wish I could offer them suggestions as well, but I'm still new at all of this so it's going to take some time yet.

Random note: I've figured out I seriously love going mudding! It's super awesome, and super fun.

Happy Holidays! ~Kai

No comments:

Post a Comment