Sunday, July 7, 2013

Again with the Blogging

Sorry I haven't been on lately, but, let's be honest, it's not like this blog is that popular right now. Life's gotten in the way, me being as young as I am and having to work full time as well as care for my new puppy. Y'all wanna see his picture? He's adorable.


This is Rowen. He's a pure-bred Aussie and he's my world. He was ten weeks when this was taken but now he's thirteen. I've been away from him for a few weeks, sadly, and this is the most recent I currently have.

Anyway, I've published Unpredictable Prophecies again, through a new publisher! Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/Unpredictable-Prophecies-Worlds-End-Volume/dp/148485277X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373249035&sr=8-1&keywords=unpredictable+prophecies

It's so pretty, and I love the cover! Much better than the original one, in my honest opinion.

Also, it's prequel, Unimaginable Prospects, is for sale as well. (Jeez, it really has been a long time since I've written. My apologies.) http://www.amazon.com/Unimaginable-Prospects-Worlds-End-Novella/dp/1478125586/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1373249140&sr=1-2

I was so excited when I got them published, it was like the first time all over again. And now I'm working on book two of the trilogy, Unexpected Happenings. It's taking me a while to get back in with the characters, as it's been almost a year since I wrote the first book. I've been re-reading it to get back in the world as well, as I've been working on several projects since then.

Well, until next time.  Dueces.

No comments:

Post a Comment